Saturday 14 July 2012

Path | Drought | Rain Barrel

Sometimes when I come home from shopping, I like to ride out of my way. This morning I took a little pathway -- one I use to take when I walked to school in grade 8.

004

It turns right down to a bridge. The path heading straight was not there when I use to walk to school. It was put in a few years ago.

007

The bridge is rather hidden now.

011

010

This was never really a fast flowing stream, but recent hot, humid and dry weather has dried the stream up.

008

015

Rain is forecasted over the next few days -- however I would say they are about 5% correct when forecasting rain.

My main rain barrel is almost empty. I’ll be using my ‘reserves’ soon.

This video was shot two weeks ago. Downpour of rain that only lasted minutes…Was still enough to fill my rain barrel!

No comments:

Post a Comment