Saturday 14 July 2012

Bare (footing) it?

Bare 'footing' it

It would seem as if more people are embracing activities done sans shoes.

I’m sure you can find plenty of articles and ‘studies’ that have been done that show an equal amount of pros and cons of dumping shoes (occasionally at least).

For myself outside of the house -- I usually go barefoot on the final stretch home when walking my dog.
I’m not sure how your city is, but mine people’s favourite past time is breaking glass.

In a perfect world where sidewalks and roads are clear of debris, I could easily see myself barefooting it far more. That final stretch when I kick off my sandals is the most comfortable!

Do you ever go barefoot outside of your house? How are sidewalk conditions (debris wise) AND how do people react? I live in a fairly older and more Conservative city (by Ontario/Canadian standards) and can tell you the reaction I’ve seen directed at others who barefoot it isn’t always positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment