Thursday 12 July 2012

Welcome to Eco-eh!

This is my new blog which will be dedicated to everything related to the environment and wildlife in Canada!

I currently maintain a blog about bicycle commuting and bicycle related issues in general. If you are interested in following that as well, check out Bicycle StC.

Eco-eh! will be a work in progress for the next little -- so bare with me while I continue to update and add things.

If you have a website dedicated to the environment or wildlife, please send me an EMAIL and I will add you link to my sidebar --------------->

Why the name? Well I’m terrible at coming up with names for blogs -- I wanted something short and that had some sort of connection with being ‘green’ and ‘Canadian’.

So why did I create this blog?

My main blog (Bicycle StC) I wanted to focus strictly on issues facing cyclists.
Although the bicycle is an amazing and green way to get around, I tend not focus on the environmental side of cycling on Bicycle StC…Yes, I will talk about the green aspects of cycling and transportation in general here, but this blog will not be limited to just transportation issues.

The biggest reason I created this blog is probably do to the current Conservative government Canada has in place. The constant attacks on environmental programs or anything positive for the environment was the tipping point.

I will be more then happy to accept ‘guest posts’ where you can email me your green/eco tips or stories.
Just make sure to include either your name (doesn’t have to be full name) or a nickname. If you have a blog/website of your own I will post it along with your tip/story.
EMAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment