Tuesday 24 July 2012

National Drive-thru day?

So I found out this morning on the radio that it is national drive-thru day. I suppose a day to celebrate polluting and laziness.

I rarely see people with disabilities or children go through a drive-thru -- it is nearly 99.9% always a single occupant vehicle.

While picking up some groceries this morning, I took the following picture;

006

Chaos caused by people blocking one of the main driveways in and out of the mall.

There is some good and bad news with regards to that picture…

Good news - This drive-thru was rather quiet this morning (yes, that picture is considered quiet).

Bad news - The usual line-up is far longer.
Side note to bad news - The radio personality I found this out from, spent far more time talking about national drive-thru day than he did bike to work day/week/month.

No comments:

Post a Comment